Airport Retail Group is a large Norwegian fashion and duty free operator in the Nordic & UK area. The company has centered the majority of its business at airports, and is separated in two divisions: Duty Free and Fashion. ARG's vision is to become the leading operator of airport retail stores, department stores and outlets in the Nordic area. Airport Retail Group operates fashion on airports in the Nordics and UK and trades brands multi brand Fashion & Accessories, mono brand and leisure fashion ‘Traveller’ stores.
We offer a broad assortment for men and women including accessories and travel products. Overall we retail brands such as Hugo Boss, Polo Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Sand, Tiger of Sweden, Esprit, Tommy Hilfiger, By Malene Birger, Gant, Lacoste and specifically for our Traveller concept The North Face, Superdry, Joules, Havaianas and many more.
Airport Retail Group is moving forward…
And we are currently looking for a Store Manager to be a part of an exciting journey in an international and service focused environment at Arlanda airport.
The store manager is responsible for achieving the sales and result targets by implementing effective and optimal sales strategies. He/she is also responsible for overseeing and effectively managing the operational and people management aspects.
The right candidate is eager to learn, is creative and strives towards developing and strengthening the relation with the customers and towards the airport and our suppliers. You are driven by service and leading your team to reach our targets.
- Maximizing Sales and EBIT through excellence in Store Operations
- Correct representation of Airport Retail as a brand according to guidelines
- Be a visible leader and work close to the daily operation in the store to ensure the highest level of exceptional service
- Analyze KPIs and identify ways to leverage opportunities to maximize results
- Responsible for employees in the assigned store at Airport Retail Group
- Ensure that all staff is in line with the expectation of service and knowledge of the brands and products through coaching and training
- Set goals and individual targets for each sale staff’s development
- Being inspiring and a motivator towards the employees
- Give feedback to buyers on customer needs, products and potential sales
- Responsible for the stock levels of the assigned store
- Ensure that the visual presentation of the store is in line with company guidelines
Who do we think you are?
- You have good leadership skills and are business minded
- Is resourceful, self-driven, service-minded, positive and have a strong personal driving force
- You have a hands-on mentality and are a good team player
- You have great social skills
- You love to create the best shopping environment for our customers
- You have a passionate interest in fashion and trends
- You are fluent in English and Swedish – written and spoken
- You have good computer skills
- It’s an advantage if you come from a similar role with work experience within fashion retail. But not a requirement
Location: Arlanda Airport
Apply to: Retail Area Manager , Daniel Jörneke at: email@example.com
Last date for application 2017-08-29