ARE YOU OUR NEXT REGIONAL MANAGER
FOR OUR SWEDISH STORES?
- The retail success of Swedish stores in the Stockholm area/ North Region
- You will look after approx. 15 stores and will be the interface between Sales and the Head Office
- You will be fully responsible for sales and costs in your region
- You supervise the Store Managers of your region and report directly to the Head of Retail for Scandinavia, based in Copenhagen
- You support the Store Managers in managing and analyzing our store KPIs
- You are in touch with your teams and empower your Store Managers to develop their people
- The ongoing expansion of Hunkemöller inspires you and you contribute to achieving our goal to grow as a retailer and become the leading Lingerie Specialist in Sweden
- You have a strong passion for retail and an excellent knowledge of KPI based management
- You have min. 3 years of experience as a Regional Manager – or similar
- You have been managing a high performance team – and can show the results to prove capability
- You are highly analytical, motivated and flexible
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English
- A key role in the Swedish branch of our innovative, developing OmniChannel lingerie company with focus on expansion, improving our customer service and becoming a much loved global and social brand.
- Good working environment in an ambitious, dynamic international team
Are you inspired and highly motivated to bring your excellent leadership skills, your drive and your ambition to succeed within Hunkemöller? Then do not hesitate sending your application via the link.
Please note that the selection process will contain video recruitment and personal interviews. Start of employment will be as soon as possible.
Questions regarding this position can be directed to Head of Retail Søren Thomsen +45 22 71 28 48
or HR Manager Karina Aabling + 45 51 29 71 27.