About MODO Eyewear
MODO is a global company that designs, produces, and sells high-end eyewear. We have offices in New York, Milan, and Stockholm. At the Stockholm office, located in Östermalm, we complete all of our product and marketing design, and now we’re searching for an additional person to join our team!
We’re looking for a talented Social Media/Digital Content and PR Coordinator!
You’ll be working with our social media and marketing/design team to organize and post to our social media accounts and develop PR strategy. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You’ll need excellent communication skills and can express our company’s views creatively; it’s important that you’re a very fluent or native English speaker.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Identify new and emerging social media platforms and suggest solutions to gain more followers
- Create reports to evaluate campaigns and daily social media work
- Track and analyse social media results and constantly improve and adapt content for each specific platform.
- Create, optimize and follow up on social media advertising in Facebook ads
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Grow community of influencers world wide.
- Degree in social media management or marketing
- Hands on experience in content management
- PR experience is meriting
- English writing skills (our social media accounts are in English)
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and Adobe Photoshop
- Solid knowledge of analytics for social media channels
- Plus is knowledge in Google Analytic
- Flexibility and multi-tasking
- Previous experience in graphic design and photography
What we’re looking for
Our office is high-energy and our colleagues come from all over the world! We are looking for someone with an energetic, flexible, optimistic, solutions-oriented attitude who will make a great addition to our team. We would like to meet someone who is comfortable taking initiative and working with teams, but also a responsible self-starter. It’s important that you are precise, structured, and organized because there are many small details to take care of daily. Because our business language is English, it’s essential that you are fluent and are comfortable speaking and writing. We all work to move the company forward, so innovative ideas are always welcome!
The role is a full-time position (with a 6-month trial period) and will be filled upon finding the right person.
The role is full time with a 6-month introductory period.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English. All interviews will be conducted in English, and English is the office and business language.
In this recruitment we cooperate with Modeverket. For more information please contact recruiter Malin Bunge Lindroos, email@example.com