Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-12-23
AXEL ARIGATO - DESIGNER RTW MENS
We are offering an exciting opportunity as a Designer at our Gothenburg HQ. When working with us you can expect working with great colleagues in a rapidly expanding fashion company, where every day brings it unique challenges and possibilities. In other words - you will not get bored.
We are looking for an ambitious Designer to be a part of our expanding clothing and accessory team. We believe you are creative and self-going, yet structured and organized, and that you have a very good sense for global trends. You also have working experience within high-end fashion companies as a Designer.
You will work alongside the Head Designer and Creative Director in the conceptualization and design of all products within the RTW and Accessories collection. You will be in charge of all steps of the design process, from initial concept creation to final manufactured product.
Interacting with colleagues in all other departments throughout the company is also expected. We are looking for you who consider yourself to be a collaborative and openminded individual with a strong interest in fashion and who wants to grow with us, long term.
- Create sketches, illustrations, and style information for designated categories in line with Arigato aesthetic.
- Create seasonal moodboards and concepts.
- Build range plans and collection structure.
- Design and create artworks for print graphics, logos and embroidery.
- Create technical specs that are ready to be sent out to the manufacturers for all styles.
- Work with Product Development team to develop each sample to its fullest potential.
- Create renderings of color way proposals and combinations with graphics.
- Illustration of line-up.
- Lead the fittings for sampling and production.
- Sustain a good communication with the production team and product developers.
- Have a presence in the communication with the manufacturers by emails and meetings through traveling.
- Seasonal trend & market research and industry awareness.
- Material and color research.
- Attend fairs in Milan and Paris.
- Identify/source material references for inspiration; monitor industry trends.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a thorough experience with technical and creative design within mens RTW.
- Has a wide experience working different types of garments.
- Has a good understanding of fabrics, trims and other materials to sustain a high level of quality.
- Has international experience and a global mindset, with a good sense for upcoming trends.
- Has strong roots in music, art and architecture and has a deep understanding of streetwear and its subcultures.
- Is creative and self-going.
- Has a structured way of working.
- Is good at time management and planing, in order to keep up with collection schedules and deadlines.
- Is flexible and open-minded with a positive mindset.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English. Other language skills are beneficial.
- Experience of working in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines.
Location: Based at the GBG HQ, although some flexible workplace arrangements can be made.
Reports to: Head of Design / Creative Director.
For this recruitment process we are partnering with Modeverket. Please apply by clicking "Ansök". For international applications or for any questions please contact Modeverket via email@example.com.
Born in 2014 by Creative Director, Max Svärdh and CEO, Albin Johansson, Axel Arigato is a Sweden based contemporary brand that started from an Instagram page and an idea to break into the footwear market.
With deep roots in music, art, architecture and what is contemporary, Axel Arigato has defined itself by offering more than a product. It has been created to leave an experience at the front of mind, whether it’s via stores, online or through events.
Axel Arigato currently has 6 stores, including London, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gothenburg with more pending. Expanding from 2 people to now hiring over 65 members of staff in 4 years, Axel Arigato also operates a subsidiary office in London.