Sista ansökningsdag: 2021-03-16
TEAM LEADER CUSTOMER SUPPORT, FASHION - J.LINDEBERG
We are looking for a passionate communicative customer support team-leader with experience from working with international sales and back-office admin for the fashion industry. If you are structured, administrative and entrepreneurial with a strong focus on team spirit you are the person we are looking for.
Reports to: Operations & Supply Chain Manager
As a team-leader for Customer Support you will be leading a team on three Customer Support based in Sweden, UK and Germany. Apart from being a leader you will also be the Customer Support for J.Lindeberg’s fashion customers with main responsibility to give J.Lindeberg’s customers the best possible service when it comes to back office admin. You will work closely with the fashion wholesale sales team, making sure orders are placed in a correct way in our ERP system to ensure delivery according to the customers’ needs, as well as optimizing and supporting our yearly net sales target through a hands on approach related to the re-order/pre-order business across markets.
Main working tasks
- Lead and support the Customer Support team
- Set and follow up targets for the Customer Support team
- Improve processes and drive standardization for the Customer Support team
- Drive development in our ERP system as well as our sales support systems to optimize the workflow
Customer Support Fashion:
- Customer administration and account management
- Administration and optimization of re-orders and returns
- Handling claims & create credit memos
- Proactively work with sales orders during the season, making sure orders are shipped and update shortages and clear out leftover quantities after the season
- Make sure Sales Orders are correct in the ERP system (Nav) before order deadline
- Handling new customer and make sure we can deliver according to their need
- Sales coordination and support the wholesale sales team
- Work closely with outbound coordinator and operations manager
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Customer Support, with at least 3 years’ as a team-lead
- Highly efficient, structured and organized with strong administrational skills
- High level of motivation with a strong focus on team spirit
- Communicative and constructive
- Entrepreneurial and result oriented
- Experience of working in ERP systems such as Navision
- Great knowledge about the apparel business and wholesale fashion specifically
- Excellent Swedish and English communication - written and verbal is a must
J.Lindeberg Working Principles
As part of J.Lindeberg you are an ambassador for J.Lindeberg and inspire our partners by living JL working principles.
Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
When to apply: We are reviewing applications continuously, so send in your application as soon as possible.
Apply by clicking: here.