Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-07-31
JUNIOR MERCHANDISER OUTLETS - TOMMY HILFIGER & CALVIN KLEIN
About THE ROLE
PVH Merchandising is responsible for the budgeting, range building and product trading strategy for the NOR business. In a constantly changing retail environment, they look to drive the optimum assortment for each retail location, based upon: customer profile, sales targets and regional retail landscape.
Working closely and collaborating with all key retail stakeholders (Buying, Retail Operations, Visual Merchandising and Store teams), ensuring strong communication and a passion for opportunity and success are the foundations for this team.
The Junior Merchandiser plays a key role in supporting the Merchandising team to maximise commercial opportunities for Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein brands.
The Junior Merchandiser will be responsible for their own distribution channel (Outlet) within our brands.
Reporting into the Senior Merchandiser they will be expected to drive sales and profit through effective inventory management and in season trading for their divisions, whilst supporting the wider team strategy.
· Support the Outlet category planning for the forward buying process.
· Prepare analysis packs as necessary and pull together strategy recommendations.
· Manage the Outlet Merchandising planning and trading strategy, with the customer and brand in mind.
· Deliver initial allocation, replenishment and exit strategy in the most efficient way.
· Responsible for the smooth day-to-day operation of the Merchandising department.
· Have the confidence to continually question and improve processes.
· Manage the running of weekly trade reports, reviewing relevancy and processes.
· Plan the mid-season and end of season sales.
· Manage the monthly in-season OTB reviews, including line level for core lines.
· Manage the allocation process, including never-out-of-stocks.
· Undertake stores visits and work with key stores to support their performance and assess your department against your competition.
· Forge strong working relationships with buying counterparts; align with all planning and trading deadlines.
· Develop strong relationships across B&M, Operations, Store and Amsterdam teams.
· Implement and exploit new systems and processes to continually improve merchandising processes
· Support the brand strategy and encourages others to do so
· You’ll be working at Junior Merchandiser level or have extensive experience at Assistant level and be ready for a step up.
· You'll have excellent planning and analytical skills.
· You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
· You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
· You’ll have in-depth knowledge of the current competitive market place.
· You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
Our PVH Nordic Head Office is located at Danneskiold-Samsøes Allé in Copenhagen
In this recruitment process we are partnering with Modeverket, Scandinavia's leading recruitment agency within fashion, sports, and lifestyle.
For any questions related to this vacancy please contact Jens Peter Sørensen at email@example.com
Please apply by clicking the provided link and attaching your CV and application letter in English and note that the position may be filled before the application deadline.
With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.