Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-10-09
DUAL STORE MANAGER NK - TIGER OF SWEDEN
Tiger of Sweden is a Stockholm based fashion house established in 1903. Our heritage is in tailoring, and for more than a century, Tiger of Sweden has stood for style with purpose. We dress people around the world, inspiring them to feel confident on their journey, so that they can make their own mark in life.
We are adventurous in our mindset; always hunting for new ideas, new experiences and new ways of looking at things. Equality, openness and fairness are Scandinavian values that we are proud of and that are hard-wired into our company culture. We don't just talk about them. We live by them.
Tiger of Sweden's collections encompass men's and women's tailoring, ready-to-wear and accessories. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tiger of Sweden's collections are sold globally, both online and at over 1,200 retail stores.
Tiger of Sweden is searching for a sales driven team player with a positive and problem solving attitude to take on the role of Store Manager for both our men's and women's wear Store at NK in Stockholm.
As Store Manager it’s important you have a commercial mindset and that you embrace and demonstrate the Tiger of Sweden brand philosophy, communicate and implement the retail strategy & initiatives to support the business and values.
- Exceed sales and profit targets
- Drive and develop initiatives to optimize performance
- Lead and follow up on sales performance, develop and implement initiatives to maximize results
- Lead by example and drive the omni channel mindset through everything that you do to create a seamless customer experience
- Ensure that the store is efficiently scheduled and staffed by having an effective, motivated team with the right skills and behavior
- Provide the brand customer service model, continuously implement ideas to improve the customer experience
- Ensure the customer experience and service model is applied in the store
- Show team leadership and development
- Proven store management experience with a track record in achieving retail business growth and operational excellence
- Excellent team leading abilities and communication skills
- Previous experience within premium clothing brand is preferred
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
In this recruitment process we are partnering with Modeverket, Scandinavia's leading recruitment agency within fashion, sports and lifestyle.
Please apply by clicking the provided link. Make sure to attach your resume and cover letter in English. We will handle all applications on a continuous basis, we advise interested candidates with matching competencies to apply as soon as possible.
For any questions please contact Modeverket by e-mail at email@example.com
Start date: Immediate
Type of employment: Full time
Traveling: 4 days per year