Sista ansökningsdag: 2022-10-09
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - SML SCANDINAVIA
SML is a worldwide leader in Digital ID, and we help brands to achieve improved profitability, growth and sustainability through our innovative item-level RFID and Brand Identification solutions.
Our vision is to power brand transformation and prosperity and our mission is to be the most trusted extension of brands worldwide by delivering digital identification solutions in the new era of retailing.
We’re now searching for a Key Account Manager to join our growing team in Scandinavia.
In the role as Key Account Manager, you will work with some of the region’s biggest brands and in close collaboration with the Global Account Director for Scandinavia.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for overall client satisfaction, developing service and maintaining client relationships for assigned accounts and for implementing strategies in line with business unit’s objectives with an emphasis on increasing sales.
Your primary tasks are:
- Manage projects and relationships for key accounts
- Identify and manage new opportunities within existing customers
- Identify new opportunities within new potential customers/prospects
- Strategic expansion of key accounts
- Creation of concepts and offers
- Advice and support for customers
- Cooperate with team members in Product Development, Customer Service, IT and Operations when necessary
- Travel in Sweden and across Nordic region as needed to meet customers
- Completed business studies or similar qualification
- Minimum 5 years of experience of B2B sales and key account management
- Knowledge of the apparel and retail industry, in particular manufacturing and supply chain
- Experience in planning and forecasting
- Experience in apparel trim industry would be an advantage
- Experience in RFID would be an advantage
- Spoken Swedish would be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, other languages are desirable.
- Confident and extrovert personality paired with excellent communication skills
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working, flexible thinking and initiative-taking
- Team player
- Solutions oriented
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite
Reports to: Global Account Director, Scandinavia
Placement: Sweden, Stockholm or Gothenburg area preferred. Home office with access to SML Scandinavia head office in Stockholm.
In this recruitment process we are partnering with Modeverket, Scandinavia's leading recruitment agency within fashion, sports and lifestyle.
Please apply by clicking the provided link. Make sure to attach your resume and cover letter in English. We will handle all applications on a continuous basis, we advise interested candidates with matching competencies to apply as soon as possible.
For any questions, please contact Johan Bertills at firstname.lastname@example.org.